I think that when we take our thoughts out of our heads and put them into writing or some other form of self-expression, that we will manifest those desires. I selfishly made my Christmas and 2015 New Year’s wish list about me, but I think it’s always been that way, and so it should be. After all, we have to take care of ourselves before we can address the needs of others.
- May I keep the Spirit of Christmas year round, remembering to give to those in genuine need, be it of my time, money, or prayers.
- May I remember to honor my body through healthy foods and physical exercise.
- May I continually honor my mind with meditation, prayer, and gratitude.
- May I remember that although I don’t have to hang out with toxic people, be them family or former friends, that I can still wish the best for them, as what I send out in thought comes back to me as well.
- May I remember always to keep my thoughts positive, my words peaceful, and my actions filled with love.
- May I hold the hopes and visions of others in their highest good and use my energy to help co-create their dreams, as well as my own.
What Is Your Christmas Wish?